A Small Giant, Our global manufacturing operations delivers small form factor high speed cable assembly solutions to customers around the world. We show Engineers and Procurement professionals the fastest and most cost effective way to transfer technology from the laboratory to the market.
Our Value Proposition:
- Regardless of Annual Spend we offer cost reductions by offering very low minimum order quantities
- We offer the advantage of a Global Organization with a reduced supply base through single point of service by sourcing custom cable solutions over the full product life-cycle
- For new product introduction & development we offer 2-5 days on demand less than 100 units
- We offer 2-4 weeks on demand less than 1000 units with full support to scale
- We deliver a transparent supply chain strategy to all customers no matter how big or small
A Referral, is the highest honor and compliment we could receive from you, our valued Customers, Suppliers and Supporters.
Mitas Electronics Apprenticeship Program
’22 launched Terrell Simpson, MS manufacturing apprenticeship
program for eligible students. ‘23 embraced partner schools
with Texas State University, Mary Harden Baylor, & Austin
Independent School District. Those students looking for career
opportunities in a modern manufacturing world, have the
opportunity to enjoy studying with a global manufacturing